I’d like to start out my operations replace by speaking about Security. UPI went 22 months with out a recordable incident. We have to get again to zero once more. I consider security is a selection that everybody must make for themselves, and a dedication we every make to one another. Don’t take shortcuts. In case you have questions, ask them. Control one another. Be diligent and preserve situational consciousness excessive. Work safely at present, after which come again and do it once more tomorrow.
We’ve been doing a very good job at managing COVID on our jobsites. The bottom line is retaining 6’ of distance when the duties will permit it. I can inform you this has allowed us to maintain our COVID charges low. Please preserve this in your radar as yet another hazard.
We’re winding down on a variety of initiatives. We wish to have a robust backlog heading into 2021.
Some undertaking highlights:
- We accomplished the final outage on the Holdrege Station. We acquired excessive marks from the shopper for our planning and preparation.
- We’re heading into the final outage on the Freeway 31 undertaking. The final line is being examined now.
- Coleraine is starting to see the sunshine on the finish of the tunnel. Once more, one other undertaking with excessive reward from the shopper.
- On the EFRD’s we’re nearing completion for the yr. One web site has been postponed.
The Tassinong to Mayflower undertaking is essentially demobilized and is wrapping up the final bits of restoration.
- The Mississippi River HDD is in cleanup and restoration mode.
- The constructing is down for the demolition undertaking at Athol. They’re engaged on eradicating the concrete now.
- The store has been busy with the Husky undertaking for the final a number of weeks.
- The HDD below the Ohio River is piloted out. That is one other case the place the shopper appears to be having an incredible expertise working with our staff.
- Upkeep and assist providers, together with out of Morris and Superior, proceed to go nicely. We’ve picked up a couple of small initiatives right here and there.
Thanks all for all the pieces you do to make UPI higher.
Josh Purrenhage, Senior Vice President